GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Art. 1 General provisions
1. Users can access the Helix Pordenone site through the url: www.Helixpordenone.com.
2. The following general terms and conditions apply solely to the sale of products by Helix owned by Regaù Renate, registered with the REA PN 99782, headquartered in Vicolo delle Mura 4, Pordenone 33170, on their official company site (in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, chapter I of the Consumer code (Statute n.206 of 2005 as amended by Statute n.70 of 2003 and D.lgs n.21 of 2014).
3. Before browsing the site users are invited to read the general terms and conditions, which are considered completely and unequivocally accepted upon purchase.
4. Users are also invited to download and print a copy of the general terms and conditions of sale, which Helix Pordenone reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to navigate the website in the following languages: Italian and English.
Art. 2 Object of the contract
1. The present general terms and conditions regulate the offer, processing and approval of purchase orders for products sold on the site of Helix Pordenone and do not apply to the sale of products by people who might be present on the site via link, banner or any other form of remote connection other than the company itself.
Art. 3 Contract finalisation
1. To finalise a sales contract buyers must fill in and submit the relevant form following the given instructions.
2. The form contains a referral to the general terms and conditions of sale, the pictures of the selected products and their price, the payment methods that can be used, the forms of delivery, the costs of shipping and delivery, the policy statement regarding the right of withdrawal and the means and deadline wherein a product will be returned if the order is cancelled.
4. The contract is finalised once the vendor receives the completed order form.
5. The buyer is obliged to complete payment as soon as the purchase order is dispatched. This occurs as soon as the buyer clicks on “proceed to check-out”.
6. Once the contract is finalised the vendor will proceed with purchase order fulfilment.
Art.4 Registered users
1. When completing the registration process users are obliged to follow the relevant instructions and provided complete, truthful and correct data.
2. Once the registration process is finished a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the address provided. Users must confirm their registration within 48 hours, otherwise Helix Pordenone will be relieved of any responsibility towards the user.
3. Confirmation exonerates Helix Pordenone of any liability regarding the data provided. Users are required to inform Helix Pordenone promptly of any variation of the personal data communicated.
4. If a user supplies data which is inexact or incomplete or if there are objections to payments made by interested parties, Helix Pordenone has the right to not activate or to suspend the user’s account until the matter is resolved.
5. When a profile is activated for the first time Helix Pordenone will supply the user with a username and password. These are the access credentials of the user and actions taken using these credentials will be ascribed to them and will be binding.
6. Users are obliged to maintain the secrecy of their access credentials, protect them with the necessary diligence and care and not surrender them to third parties even temporarily.
Art. 5 Availability of products
1. This article regulates the availability of products once the relative purchase order is finalised. Availability must be considered purely indicative as the product may be sold to other users before purchase order confirmation.
2. Even after the confirmation e-mail is sent products may still be partially or totally unavailable. In this case the order will be revised with the exclusion of the unavailable products and the buyer will be immediately informed via e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the annulment of the order the contract is dissolved and Helix Pordenone will reimburse the user within 10 days from which Helix Pordenone receives request for order termination.
Art. 6 Products on sale
1. Helix Pordenone offers both decorative items and accessories.
2. All the merchandise on sale can be viewed at: http://helixpordenone.com/products
Art. 7 Payment methods and prices
1. The prices are those stipulated on the site and cannot be considered otherwise unless there is a blatant pricing error.
If there is a pricing error Helix Pordenone will notify the user immediately. The user may either confirm the order at the correct price or annul it. In any case Helix Pordenone reserves the right to not proceed with the purchase order if the price was mistakenly indicated as being lower than the correct one.
2. Prices on the site do not include VAT, in accordance with Article I, paragraph 54 to 89 of the Statute n.190 of 2014 and subsequent amendments, and shipping costs.
Prices may vary at any moment except for orders which have already been confirmed by email.
3. Once the desired products have been selected by the user they shall be added to their cart. To complete the order users must follow the instructions and provide the required information, which can be modified before payment.
4. Payment can be made with Paypal or by bank transfer.
1. Helix Pordenone delivers products anywhere in Italy, including the Vatican city and San Marino. It also delivers abroad, with the exception of those countries excluded from service due to the current COVID-19 health emergency. These countries are listed on the site.
2. Helix Pordenone delivers packages directly to the user or to the address indicated by at the moment of purchase.
3. In Italy (including Vatican city and San Marino) delivery is carried out generally within two to four business days. In case no delivery date is specified the delivery will be made within a maximum of thirty days from the date of purchase order confirmation.
4. If delivery is to be made to a country within the European Union it will occur generally within seven to ten business days and in any case no more than thirty days from purchase order confirmation.
5. If the delivery is to be made outside of the European Union it will occur within fifteen to twenty-five days business days.
6. In case for any reason the delivery cannot be completed the item will be sent to a warehouse for safekeeping and a notification to the user will indicate where it is housed and how to agree to a new delivery.
7. If the delivery cannot take place due to causes attributable to the client within thirty days from the date in which the product becomes available we will assume that the user wishes to terminate the contract.
8. Should the contract be terminated all the payments made, including shipping costs, will be reimbursed as soon as reasonably possible and in any case within 10 days from the date in which the contract was ended. Additional charges which may incur due to the user choosing an alternative delivery system shall not be reimbursed. Any transportation that may arise as a consequence of the termination of the contract shall be charged to the user.
9. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are indicated when the order is finalised.
Art. 9 Transfer of risk
1. Helix Pordenone is not responsible for any damages that the product may sustain once it is delivered to the buyer. Ownership of the product shall be gained once all the relative payments, including shipping costs, have been collected by Helix Pordenone. If the shipping costs are not paid together with all the other charges ownership shall be obtained at delivery.
Art. 10 Product guarantee
1. The vendor is liable for the defects that any of products advertised on the site may have and their potential non-conformity with the declared characteristics and performance advertised, in accordance with Italian law.
2. In case of non-conformity of a product to declared characteristics or performance buyers who have stipulated the contract as consumer as defined by Part I, Title I, article 2 of the Consumer code have the right, without costs, to obtain the reparation or substitution of the product or a proportional reduction in price or the termination of the contract, in which case the buyer will be reimbursed.
Art. 11 Withdrawal from a contract
1. In accordance with current legislation buyers have the right to withdraw from a purchase without penalties and without having to specify motives within a period of 14 days from the date of delivery of the purchased product, in accordance with article 37 of Statute n.206 of 2005.
2. In case the buyer has bought multiple products with a single purchase order and the items are delivered separately, the 14 day deadline will start from delivery date of the last product.
3. The user who wishes to withdraw from a purchase must send and e-mail indicating their name and purchase order number at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The buyer must also convey an explicit declaration of their intention to withdraw from the contract or alternatively fill in and send a standard withdrawal form in accordance with Protocol I, part B of the Statute n. 21, 2014. Filling in the form is not obligatory.
5. The purchased products must be sent to:
Vicolo delle Mura, n.4
6. The merchandise must be returned intact and in its original packaging, complete in all its parts and with all the relative fiscal documentation. Once the aforementioned have been verified, Helix Pordenone will reimburse all payments made for the product within 10 business days, including the original shipping costs. Return shipping costs are not covered.
7. The buyer’s right to withdrawal shall not apply in case the products and services in question belong to the categories foreseen by art 59 of the Statute n. 206 of 2005.
8. The reimbursement shall be executed with the same payment method used by the buyer for the purchase. In case the payment was made with a bank transfer the user must provide the following bank information:
IBAN, SWIFT and BIC. (necessary for reimbursement).
Art. 12 Treatment of personal data
Art. 13 Contacts
1. Any requests for information can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com, via telephone at: 0039 3481198152 or via mail at: Vicolo delle Mura, n.4, Pordenone, postal code: 33170, Italy
Art. 14 Applicable laws and competent jurisdiction
1. The present general terms and conditions of sale are regulated by Italian law and are to be interpreted in accordance with it, save for any contradicting peremptory norm prevailing in the country of habitual residence of the buyer. The interpretation, execution and resolution of the general conditions of sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Claims against Helix Pordenone regarding the general terms and conditions of sale must be filed exclusively with the competent Italian judicial authority. If the buyer is a consumer as defined by Part I, Title I, article 2 of the Consumer code, claims must be submitted to the Tribunal of the buyer’s place of residence in accordance with applicable law.
The present general terms and conditions of sale were drafted on 28/08/2020